Sunday 19 October 2008

Logo Designs







Matt's asked me to work on the graphics elements of our idea as I have better experience with Graphics and Moving Image work through my work experience. I have started by building designs for the main logo of the animation as I feel this will give our film a strong brand identity and this will continue throughout our branding and project work. The images above show some early designs and ideas using fonts in Illustrator. I then narrowed this down to 3 main layouts and looks which I have pitched to the group. The finally 3 ideas I have layered up more effectively on a poster type background with a Western style as I think the group will see the design better in context with a background rather than just black and white. I will then develop the ideas from here.

No comments: