Monday 27 October 2008

Mine Concepts


These 2 concepts show the interior of the mines. I have tried a couple of examples using tracks intertwining and weaving through one another which I quite like, especially with the wooden structures built around other tracks. Seems very mazy and quite rollercoastery. I think having the mines more enclosed like the concept with the black round the edge will frame the shots better and give a feeling of claustrauphobia almost in the shots.

This entry shot to the mines is one of my favourite concept pieces. I really like the towering blocks of rock around the entrance and also the way we can have lots of props like mine carts and signs lining the entry will really give the environment depth. Overall I think this could be a really interesting area to develop alot more fully and potentially devote more screen time to in the animatic.

No comments: